- Elected Offices
- Justice Court
Do you want to have your traffic citation dismissed?
Your case may be eligible to resolve through Deferred Traffic Prosecution
JUSTICE COURT MyCase
MyCase is an online portal where you can:
- Make payments to your case(s) balance(s)
- See the date and lime of your next scheduled court appearance
- See a history of your court case(s)
- See public documents filed to your court cases
Go to utcourts.gov/MyCase or scan QR code to visit page
The Summit County Justice Court handles Class B and C misdemeanors and small claims of $15,000 or less.
Please review the Court's Order, which is attached, for FULL UPDATES and CLARIFICATIONS to this brief summary.
- All hearings will be held virtually through WebEx unless you are advised differently by the court. Please contact the court to provide a valid email address where you will be sent a direct link to join your hearing. If you do not have an email address, contact the court at 435-615-3802 for further assistance.
- Exigent cases deemed necessary for an in-person hearing will be determined by a magistrate. If you have questions about this Court's Order, please contact the Justice Court at 435-615-3802.
The Justice Court is still open and operational. While hearings have been postponed, Court staff will still be available to answer questions and collect in-person payments.
Any further questions can be directed to the Court by calling 435-615-3802 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.