Can I get help paying my utility bills?

The Office of Consumer Services and other state agencies have information available on programs such as the Home Energy Assistance Target Program (HEAT), the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP), and more. For Summit County and Park City, you will work through the Mountainland Association of Governments (MAG) to access utility assistance programs.

Show All Answers

1. I want something cheap and easy to do this weekend.
2. I don’t know where to begin, but want to get started with professional help.
3. What are more of the big upgrades I should go after?
4. Improve your insulation.
5. What rebates can I get?
6. I know which upgrades I want to do, would like to find out more about financing options.
7. I’m interested in saving water this summer. What rebates can I get?
8. Can I get help paying my utility bills?