Improve your insulation.

You can get up to $0.65/sf from Rocky Mountain Power or up to $800 from Dominion Energy for added insulation. You can also claim a tax credit for adding insulation on your federal tax return. Income qualified homeowners and renters should check out the Weatherization Assistance Program for potential low and no-cost insulation upgrades.

New windows. $1200 per year tax credit, $2.50/sf incentive from Dominion, PLUS $3.00/sf from Rocky Mountain Power.

Show All Answers

1. I want something cheap and easy to do this weekend.
2. I don’t know where to begin, but want to get started with professional help.
3. What are more of the big upgrades I should go after?
4. Improve your insulation.
5. What rebates can I get?
6. I know which upgrades I want to do, would like to find out more about financing options.
7. I’m interested in saving water this summer. What rebates can I get?
8. Can I get help paying my utility bills?