Planning on attending the public hearings on the Dakota Pacific Development Agreement? To avoid added congestion with the end of the school day, please park at the Ecker Hill Park & Ride and use the underpass to get to the school. Thank you!
Information on the upcoming public hearing opportunities for Summit County community members to comment about the Dakota Pacific Development Agreement.
When? March 1, 5 PM - 8:30 PM | Ecker Hill Middle School Auditorium (2465 Kilby Road, Park City, UT 84098)
When? March 8, 6 - 8:30 PM | Ecker Hill Middle School Auditorium (2465 Kilby Road, Park City, UT 84098)
You don't have to attend physically in person to make your voice heard.
You can email your comments
by 12 p.m. of the day of the meeting and your comments will made part of the meeting record.
- You can tune in via Zoom.For detailed instructions on how to join as and give virtual public comment, see below.
- Go to https://zoom.us/j/772302472.
- Enter meeting ID: 772 302 472.
- Type in your full name, so you are identified correctly.
- Set up your audio preferences.
- You will be muted upon entering the meeting.
- To comment, press the "Raise Hand" button at the bottom of the chat window.
- When it is your turn to comment, the moderator will unmute your microphone. You will be muted again after you are done speaking.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the Summit County Department of Community Development at (435) 336-3123 prior to the meeting.