**Due to an ongoing spike in COVID-19 cases, Summit County Council will move to remote meetings throughout the month of January. This decision was made to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread via public gatherings and to protect County staff during a busy month of county operations. Remote meetings may be extended beyond January, based on the duration and severity of the current COVID-19 surge.**
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE INFO.
To view Council meeting, live, visit the “Summit County, Utah” Facebook page at 4:55 p.m.
To participate in Council meeting: Join Zoom webinar: https://zoom.us/j/772302472
To listen by phone only: Dial 1-301-715-8592, Webinar ID: 772 302 472
3:30 PM Closed Session - Personnel (15 min); Security (30 min); Property Acquisition (30 min)
4:45 PM - Switch to separate Zoom meeting (10 min)
4:55 PM - Pledge of Allegiance (5 min)
5:00 PM Convene as the Governing Board of Mountain Regional Water Special Service District
- Discussion and possible approval of Resolution MRW 2022-01, and Resolution MRW 2022-02, for the annexation of parcels PP-2 and PP-33-F into the Mountain Regional Water service area; Scott Morrison (10 min)
Dismiss as the Governing Board of Mountain Regional Water Special Service District
5:10 PM Consideration of Approval
- Discussion and possible adoption of Ordinance No. 924, an Ordinance Amending the Eastern Summit County Development Code Sections 11-6: General Regulations, 11-3-16: Chart of Allowed and Permitted Uses and Appendix A: Definitions Creating Regulations Allowing Solar Energy Systems. The purpose of the amendment is to create regulations that would allow the use of solar energy systems on private property; Madlyn McDonough (20 min)
- 5:30 PM - Council Minutes dated November 29, 2021 and December 8, 2021 (5 min)
- 5:35 PM - Council comments (15 min)
- 5:50 PM - Manager comments (10 min)
6:00 PM Public Input
Public comment is for any matter not on the Agenda and not the subject of a pending land use application. If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 12th. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, please follow the “Public Comment Instructions”.
Link to Formal Agenda