1885 W. Ute Blvd., Park City, UT 84098
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
To view Council meeting, live, visit the Summit County, Utah Facebook page at 2:50 p.m.
To participate in Council meeting: Join Zoom webinar.
To listen by phone only: Dial 1-301-715-8592, Webinar ID: 772 302 472
**A Council work session regarding the Dakota Pacific Development Agreement will take place at this meeting. No public comment will be taken on the subject of a pending land use application.
**The public input session on the Dakota Pacific development agreement has been delayed to December 1, 2021. Location to be determined.
9:00 AM Some Council Members to attend the Park City Chamber Bureau 2021 Tourism Fall Forum, held at the Sheraton Park City, 1895 Sidewinder Drive, Park City, UT 84060 (2 hours 30 min)
11:30 AM - Travel to Richins Building
1:10 PM Closed Session - Property acquisition (30 min); Personnel (60 min)
2:40 PM - Move to auditorium (10 min)
2:50 PM Work Session
- Pledge of Allegiance
- 2:55 PM - Attorney budget presentation/new position request (investigator); Margaret Olson (15 min) Presentation
- 3:10 PM - Discussion regarding amendments to the 2008 Summit Research Park Development Agreement to review a draft Amended Development Agreement for a mixed use development at Kimball Junction (aka Park City Junction); Kirsten Whetstone, AICP, County Planner, Pat Putt, Summit County Community Development Director, Jami Brackin, Summit County Attorney, and Applicant Jeff Gochnour, DPRE (2 hours) [This is a work session/discussion, only. Public input will be accepted at the Council meeting held on December 1st] Staff Report
5:10 PM Consideration of Approval
- Discussion and possible approval of Ordinance No. 832-A, an Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 832 and Adopting a Pilot Regarding Community Cats; Janna Young, Stacy Gunn and Helen Strachan (20 min) Staff Report and Ordinance No. 832-A
- 5:30 PM - Council Minutes dated October 5, 2021
- 5:35 PM - Council comments (15 min)
- 5:50 PM - Manager comments (10 min)
6:00 PM Public Input
Public comment is for any matter not on the Agenda and not the subject of a pending land use application. If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 17th. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, or the public hearing, please follow the “Public Comment and Public Hearing Instructions”.
6:00 PM Public Hearing
Public hearing and possible approval of Resolution 2021-16, a Resolution Adopting the 2021 Moderate Income Housing Report for Summit County, Utah; Jeff Jones Staff Report and Resolution 2021-16