1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
3. Public hearing and possible action regarding a Conditional Use Permit for an accessory building greater than 2,000 square feet in size; 3910 Woodland Drive; Parcel WH-7; Jerry Parker, Applicant – Ray Milliner, Principal Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
4. Public hearing and possible action on a creation of Agriculture Protection Area; 8552 N Hwy 32 – Ray Milliner, Principal Planner CLICK FOR STAFF REPORT
5. ***Item #5 This Public Hearing has been CANCELLED*** Public hearing and possible action regarding a proposed commercial kennel; 650 N Chalk Creek Road; Parcel NS-378-A; Pamela Rapplean, Applicant – Sean Lewis, AICP, County Planner
6. Approval of minutes: March 21, 2019, May 2, 2019, August 1, 2019