SUMMIT COUNTY COUNCIL
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that the Summit County Council will meet electronically, via Zoom, on Wednesday, April 14, 2021,
(All times listed are general in nature, and are subject to change by the Council Chair)
Consistent with provisions of the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act, Utah Code Ann. §52-4-207(4), the Summit County Council Chair has issued written determinations supporting Summit County Council's decision to convene electronic meetings of the Council without a physical anchor location. Due to the health and safety risks related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and considering public health orders limiting in-person gatherings, members of the public should not attend Council meetings in person. However, members of the public are invited and encouraged to view and participate in the Council's electronic meetings as described below.
12:45 PM Closed Session - Security (30 min); Personnel (1 hour, 15 min)
2:30 PM - Council Members log into Zoom meeting (10 min)
2:40 PM Work Session
1) Pledge of Allegiance
2) 2:45 PM - Continued discussion regarding the proposed Development Code Amendment creating a Master Planned Development process and Neighborhood Mixed Use zone in the Snyderville Basin Development Code; Pat Putt, Peter Barnes and Ray Milliner (90 min) Staff Report
4:15 PM Consideration of Approval
1) Discussion and possible adoption of Proclamation 2021-9, a Proclamation Declaring April 2021, National County Government Month; Derek Siddoway (15 min) Proclamation 2021-9
2) 4:30 PM - Discussion and possible approval of Inter-Local Cooperation Agreement for Transit System Services between High Valley Transit District and Summit County; Caroline Rodriguez (20 min) Inter-Local Cooperation Agreement
3) 4:50 PM - Council comments
4) 5:05 PM - Manager comments
5) 5:15 PM - Discussion and possible decision regarding the appeal of The Whileaway Ranch Indoor Riding Arena and Horse Boarding Facility Conditional Use Permit, Parcel SL-D-206; located at 7664 N. Whileaway Road; Silver Creek Subdivision; Val Geist, Applicant; Jami Brackin (45 min) Appeal Record Geist Appeal Letter Remand Remand Response of Snyderville Basin Planning Commission
6:00 PM Public Input
If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 14th. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, please follow the “Public Comment Instructions”.
Members of the County Council, presenters, and members of public, may attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.
Individuals with questions, comments, or needing special accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act regarding this meeting may contact Annette Singleton at (435) 336-3025
Posted: April 9, 2021