SUMMIT COUNTY COUNCIL
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that the Summit County Council will meet electronically, via Zoom, on Wednesday, April 7, 2021,
(All times listed are general in nature, and are subject to change by the Council Chair)
Consistent with provisions of the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act, Utah Code Ann. §52-4-207(4), the Summit County Council Chair has issued written determinations supporting Summit County Council's decision to convene electronic meetings of the Council without a physical anchor location. Due to the health and safety risks related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and considering public health orders limiting in-person gatherings, members of the public should not attend Council meetings in person. However, members of the public are invited and encouraged to view and participate in the Council's electronic meetings as described below.
2:10 PM Closed Session - Security (30 min); Property Acquisition (30 min)
3:10 PM - Council Members log into Zoom meeting (10 min)
3:20 PM Work Session
1) Pledge of Allegiance
2) 3:25 PM - Discussion regarding Snyderville Basin trails and Short-Term Access Improvement Plan; Matt Wagoner and Ben Castro (45 min) Staff Report and Plan
3) 4:10 PM - Discussion regarding a 30-lot Master Planned Development (MPD) with a remainder parcel outside of the platted subdivision and regarding its wastewater system; located off of Cherry Canyon Road; Parcel NS-227-230 and Parcel NS-230-G; Brett Hollberg representing Trail Ridge Partners LLC and LRH Inc., Applicant, and Amir Caus, AICP, County Planner (30 min) Staff Report
4:40 PM Consideration of Approval
1) Discussion and adoption of Proclamation No. 2021-7, a Proclamation Recognizing Robert Taylor for 14 Years of Public Service to the Citizens of Summit County, Utah; Pat Putt (10 min) Proclamation No. 2021-7
2) 4:50 PM - Discussion and adoption of Proclamation No. 2021-8, a Proclamation Recognizing Chad Wright for 30 ½ Years of Public Service to the Citizens of Summit County, Utah; Derrick Radke (10 min) Proclamation No. 2021-8
4) 5:05 PM - Council comments
5) 5:20 PM - Manager comments
6) 5:30 PM - Continued discussion and possible approval of Ordinance No. 912, an Ordinance Creating Section 10-2-17 The Neighborhood Mixed Use Zone (NMU-1) in the Snyderville Basin Development Code; Pat Putt, Peter Barnes and Ray Milliner (30 min) Staff Report and Ordinance No. 912
6:00 PM Public Input
If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 7th. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, or the public hearing, please follow the “Public Comment and Public Hearing Instructions”.
6:00 PM Public Hearing
Continued public hearing and possible approval of Ordinance No. 913, an Ordinance Amending the Snyderville Basin Development Code Sections 10-3 and 10-2 of the Snyderville Basin Development Code Creating a Master Planned Development (MPD) Process that will be Required for Projects that Include: a Rezone, Ten Residential Units or More, or Commercial, Retail, Office, Public, Quasipublic, Mixed-Use or Industrial Uses, at Ten Thousand Square Feet or More; Pat Putt, Peter Barnes and Ray Milliner Staff Report and Ordinance No. 913
Members of the County Council, presenters, and members of public, may attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.
Individuals with questions, comments, or needing special accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act regarding this meeting may contact Annette Singleton at (435) 336-3025
Posted: April 2, 2021