SUMMIT COUNTY COUNCIL
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that the Summit County Council will meet electronically, via Zoom, on Wednesday, January 27, 2021,
(All times listed are general in nature, and are subject to change by the Council Chair)
Consistent with provisions of the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act, Utah Code Ann. §52-4-207(4), the Summit County Council Chair has issued written determinations supporting Summit County Council's decision to convene electronic meetings of the Council without a physical anchor location. Due to the health and safety risks related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and considering public health orders limiting in-person gatherings, members of the public should not attend Council meetings in person. However, members of the public are invited and encouraged to view and participate in the Council's electronic meetings as described below.
12:15 PM Closed Session – Personnel (20 min); Security (45 min); Property Acquisition (30 min)
1:50 PM - Council Members log into Zoom meeting (10 min)
2:00 PM Work Session, Continued
2) 2:05 PM - Legislative update; Jami Brackin and Janna Young (20 min) Staff Report
3:05 PM Consideration of Approval
1) Approval of Proclamation No 2021-2, a Proclamation Recognizing Lisa Yoder, BA, MPA, for 18 Years of Public Service to the Citizens of Utah, 8 Years to the Residents of Summit County, Utah; Rich Bullough (10 min) Proclamation No. 2021-2
2) 3:15 PM - Appoint members to serve on the Snyderville Basin Public Transit District Board of Trustees (5 min) Appointments
3) 3:20 PM - Discussion and possible approval of Summit County Manager Third Amendment to the Employment Contract; Dave Thomas (10 min) Contract
4) 3:30 PM - Discussion and possible approval of proposed amendments to the Summit Research Park Development Agreement (aka Dakota Pacific at Kimball Junction) located in the Community Commercial (CC) District; Jeff Gochnour, Applicant, Kirsten Whetstone, County Planner (2 hours) Staff Report Presentation
5) 5:30 PM - Council comments (15 min)
6) 5:45 PM - Manager comments (10 min)
6:00 PM Public Input
If you would like to submit comments to Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 27th. If you wish to interact with Council at 6:00 p.m., for public input, please follow the “Public Comment Instructions”.
Members of the County Council, presenters, and members of public, may attend by electronic means, using Zoom (phone or video). Such members may fully participate in the proceedings as if physically present.