The Facilities Department takes great pride in the upkeep and maintenance of our county buildings and grounds. These include:
· Coalville Courthouse
· Coalville Library
· Coalville Health Department
· Coalville USU Extension Office
· Coalville Search & Rescue Building
· County Fairgrounds (arenas, ball field, barns)
· Ledges Event Center
· Public Works Complex
· Animal Shelter
· Weed Abatement
· South Summit Services Building
· Kamas Search & Rescue Building
· South Summit Ambulance Building
· Quinn’s Health Department/People’s Health Clinic
· Public Safety Complex (Sheriff’s Office, jail, Justice and District Courts)
· Sheldon Richins Building
· Ute Blvd. Roundabout
· Summit Park Shed
· Marion Park
· North Summit, South Summit, and Park City Senior Centers
Our housekeeping and maintenance crews are on call 24/7 to keep our facilities safe and sanitary as well as keeping the grounds looking professional and well-kept for our county employees and the public the county serves. This includes cleaning/disinfecting of buildings, snow removal, landscaping/mowing, and maintenance as needed such as plumbing, HVAC, painting, etc.
The Facilities Department is instrumental in the success of the County Fair held each summer at the Fairgrounds in Coalville. This includes set-up and take down, trash removal, cleaning of restrooms, and the grooming of the arenas for the rodeo and demolition derby.
The Facilities Department coordinates the scheduling of meeting rooms for county meetings, reservations for non-profit and government organizations, and the beautiful Ledges Event Center for various meetings and events such as wedding receptions, baby showers, and holiday, birthday, anniversary, retirement parties.
The Facilities Department also manages the reservations and maintenance of the fleet for employee/department use for county business, as well as the buses used for our Senior Centers.