Senior Citizen Services
The Summit County Senior Centers are committed to providing a fun, safe, friendly atmosphere where seniors meet and socialize.
Interact and have fun with others playing billiards, bingo, and card games, or enjoy quilting and puzzles or participate in special day trips.
Come join us, we would love to have you!
About the Summit County Senior Centers:
- Age requirements: Anyone 60 years and older are welcome to join our Senior Centers.
- Transportation Services: For doctor's appointments for Summit County Senior Citizen residents only. Transportation is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. pending the availability of a volunteer driver. Rides must be scheduled one week in advance.
- Group Lunches: Each Center provides fresh, delicious, nutritious meals created by our cook twice a week at each senior center location. You can attend no matter what center you belong to. We request a $3.00 donation per meal. Please call by 9:30 am on that day of the scheduled lunch to reserve your meal.
150 Park Rd., Coalville
- Open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Lunch is at noon
1361 Woodside Ave., Park City
- Open Mondays and Thursdays from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Lunch at 1 p.m.
Looking to make a difference in the lives of others while meeting new people and making new friends? We have opportunities available for drivers (MVR required), teachers, entertainers, art instructors, technology instructors, fitness instructors, and much, much more.
Complete a volunteer application here.