The County Council serves as the legislative branch of Summit County Government.
- Appoint citizen committees
- Approves the county budget
- Coordinates the efforts of the different county agencies
- Create and administer programs to provide community services and better accessibility to the public.
- Enacts ordinances that affect the general health, safety, and welfare of Summit County citizens
- Establish special service districts
Roger Armstrong, Chair
Malena Stevens, Vice Chair
Email the County Council