JUSTICE COURT MyCase
MyCase is an online portal where you can:
- Make payments to your case(s) balance(s)
- See the date and lime of your next scheduled court appearance
- See a history of your court case(s)
- See public documents filed to your court cases
Go to utcourts.gov/MyCase or scan QR code to visit page
The Summit County Justice Court handles Class B and C misdemeanors and small claims of $11,000 or less.
Please review the Court's Order, which is attached, for FULL UPDATES and CLARIFICATIONS to this brief summary.
- All jury trials are suspended until further notice. These will be set for a future date after discussion with each party.
- Jail and Prison transports are suspended until further notice.
- All hearings will be held virtually through WebEx until further notice. Please contact the court to provide a valid email address where you will be sent a direct link to join your hearing. If you do not have an email address, contact the court at 435-615-3802 for further assistance.
- Exigent cases deemed necessary for an in-person hearing will be determined by a magistrate. If you have questions about this Court's Order, please contact the Justice Court at 435-615-3802.
The Justice Court is still open and operational. While hearings have been postponed, Court staff will still be available to answer questions and collect in-person payments.
Any further questions can be directed to the Court by calling 435-615-3802 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.