Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses can be obtained from the County Clerk's Office.
All marriage licenses are valid for ceremonies performed anywhere in the State of Utah within 30 days of issuance. If, for any reason, the license is not used, please return it to the Clerk's Office. Do not destroy it. Refunds or extensions cannot be given.

The cost is $50 and the license is good for 30 days anywhere in the state of Utah.

What to bring to the Clerk's Office:
Both the bride and groom must appear in person
Bring government issued photo ID
$50 for the license
Click how to apply on the left for more details

Marriage License Application

Ministers, rabbis, or priests of any religious denomination who are: in regular communion with any religious society and are 18 years of age or older may solemnize marriages. Others who may solemnize marriages include Municipal Mayors and Judges.